Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What Is Content?

It's a homonym. This caught me off guard when I started this post because my intention was to consider the potential audience of this blog and what content I can feature that's inviting, current, and valuable.

Then I read the question the other way and that was thought provoking as well.

The content I strive for with this blog is simple. Short, well-written, thoughtful pieces on wine, lifestyle, respect, and self-improvement.

The last goal syncs with my answer to this question in the other context. "For me", (shout out to Randy Jackson!) there is an element of settling I associate with content. It's comfortable, like routines. And the self-improvement I strive for cannot be found here. But it's a nice place to hang out and catch your breath in.

I hope my content challenges our long term content.

No comments:

Post a Comment